What’s the Drink N Dash? An impressive and casual feat of human fitness, pairing two of our favorite activities: Beer and running!
All participants will run a lap around the designated route below, three times. Before each lap, each participant will drink one beer. Once the beer is finished, each runner may continue on to their next lap.
Once you are done, hang in the Beer Garden for a brew (if you’re up to it) and burger! Don’t forget to head to Fleet Feet at Fifty West to check out new gear.
Registration includes a free order of fries at the Burger Bar.
Must be 21+ to participate
1. Each competitor drinks 4 cans of beer and runs 3 laps around the course. (Start – Beer, Lap, Beer, Lap, Beer, Lap, Beer, Finish)
2. Beer consumption will take place in the transition area only.
3. Do not tamper with the beer cans in any manner. I.E. no shotgunning, puncturing the can, or using a straw. Just drink the beer normally.
4. There will not be heats or waves. If you plan on trying to win, head towards the front of the pack at start time. If you’re here for a good time and don’t care about winning, head towards the back.
5. Listen to your body! Come to have fun, don’t over do it.
Parking and race route: